– Lewis et al. Comparative effectiveness of management strategies for sciatica: systematic review and network meta-analysis. The Spine Journal, 2015; 15: 1461-1477.
– Trauma Programme of Care Pathfinder Project – Low Back Pain and Radicular Pain: Report of the Clinical Group 17th December 2014.
– Poulson et al. Patient education with or without manual therapy compared to a control group in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip. A proof-of-principle three-arm parallel group randomised clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartliage, 2013;21: 1494-1503
– Clar et al. Clinical effectiveness of manual therapy for the management of musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal conditions; systematic review and update of UK evidence report. Chiropractic & Manual Therapies, 2014;22: 12.
– Lubbe et al. Manipulative therapy and rehabilitation for recurrent ankle sprain with functional instability: a short-term, assessor-blind, parallel-group randomized trial. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2015; 38: 22-34.
– van Ochten et al. Chronic complaints after ankle sprains: a systematic review on effectiveness of treatments.Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, 2014; 44: 862-871.
– Brantingham et al. Manipulative therapy for lower extremity conditions: update of a literature review. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2012; 35: 127-166.
– Brantingham et al. Manipulative therapy for shoulder pain and disorders: expansion of a systematic review.Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2011; 34: 314-346.