...not by chance'Your Edinburgh Chiropractor for ALL the family - from pre-conception, birth and keeping you healthy for life - think ABC Chiropractic, Edinburgh
Sarah Macintyre, PCAC, DC (Doctor of Chiropractic) - Owner
- BSC (Hons) Chiropractic
- Professional Certificate in Animal Chiropractic
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- Registered with the British Veterinary Chiropractic Association (BVCA) and the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (IVCA).
- Member of the Scottish Chiropractic Association (SCA)
- Registered with most insurance companies
I graduated from the University of Glamorgan in 2007 and have been practicing Chiropractic for many years since then in and around my home town in Edinburgh and West Lothian.
I am very passionate about helping people to eliminate their pain and symptoms as soon as possible, but more importantly to inspire and educate people to improve their overall health and well-being. I enjoy working with families of all age groups and I am very experienced in working with pregnant ladies, newborn babies and children. I practice many different types of Chiropractic techniques but the one technique which I specialise in, and see the most benefits from, is called Advanced Bio-structural Correction (ABC). I am the only Edinburgh based Chiropractor who is qualified to practice this advanced technique.
I am also a qualified Animal Chiropractic after completing a post graduate course with 'Options for Animals' and provide this for Edinburgh, Lothians and Scotland.
I am a huge animal lover and my own dog Radar reaps the benefits of Chiropractic care now too!